jueves, 14 de enero de 2010

My first post


Do not be where beginning. Or yes. First of all, forgive my English. It is not my natal language. I do not even know speak it. I use a free translator, as every Spanish of my age. So it, I am Spanish. A Spanish nihilist. I have neither work, nor interests, nor interesting occupations in which to invert my time. I have not been married, do not have children and I have never proved tried the drugs. I am a current type. A man I walk of the forty, with something of belly and visible problems of hair loss. A rare bird. Lucky, my paternal family has sufficient fortune in order that neither I nor the descendants that I have proposed to have with Jessica Alba version 2.0 we could live widely. Yes, I am in love with an identical copy of the North American actress Jessica Alba. I crossed with she in Greece, in July, 1995, when he was visiting with my parents the University of Athens. In this time she was not famous, was beginning in the cinema, but I could not avoid fall in love with her beauty. An authentic strapping girl. I turned madly these vacations, trying to return to see her. But not. I found her neither in Pláka, nor in Lykabettus, nor even in the McDonald's of the Plaza Omonoia. I should have looked for her in the Greek islands, in your beaches, but anyone was daring (I believe that there are hundreds). So I did not return to see her. Until August, 2005, naturally, when I went to the premiere of Fantastic Four. It could not believe it. There, on the screen, I found her, feline, beautiful, vibrant. To fuck, I thought: she is my girl, the girl of the University. Though, obviously, she was not the same woman. But it forms a part of another history, so it will have his place in another future entry.

Especially, welcome. Welcome to the incredible history of someone who does not believe in anything and does not wait for the impossible thing.